Alén Space’s opening times of exhibit booth: https://calpoly.zoom.us/j/89020493339?
From April 27 to April 29, 2021 – 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM PT
Meet Alén Space team. They represent our highly qualified team of engineers with more than 12 years experience in developing CubeSats.
Co-founder and Business Development Manager
About Alén Space
Our Products for Small Satellites
TOTEM: Flight proven high performance SDR platform for small satellites
- Embedded Linux.
- Safe in-orbit updates.
- TOTEM TMTC based on PUS (ESA).
- Radio applications / waveforms development. SoapySDR driver provided and GNURadio support.
- Wideband transceiver: 70 MHz – 6 GHz
Customize TOTEM with external frontends
Add an external RF frontend as piggyback board making it fully operational in the desired frequency band.
TOTEM ADS-B is Alén Space’s payload for aircraft tracking and air control.
TOTEM AIS is an ideal solution for ship monitoring and maritime traffic control.
TOTEM SIGINT is designed to provide Spectrum Monitoring and Signal Intelligence services.
TOTEM IoT is our application for small satellite missions related to IoT services and M2M communications.
Ground Station Kit (GS-Kit): All-in-one Solution for Ground Stations
The Ground Station Kit (GS-Kit) is Alén Space’s all-in-one solution that will allow you to set up a ground station and track Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites that operate in commercial and amateur bands.
Its easy assembly makes site survey, training and installation assistance by our technicians only needed upon request.
It can support simultaneously three different bands: VHF, UHF and S-band.
What does GS-Kit include?
- All the necessary elements to install a tracking station for small satellites: structure, antennas, cables, azimuth and elevation rotors.
- Strong structure with easy assembly.
- SDR-Rack: rackable dual Software Defined Radio compatible with GNU Radio.
- Ground station control software.
- Installation and operation manual.
Hands-on Training Programme on Small Satellites
Our training programmes prepare your team for the development of missions with small satellites.
We help technical universities, institutes of technology or companies to take all the advantages of developing their own CubeSat missions.
Contract the entire program or choose the training module that best suits your needs: mission design, AIV and mission operations.
- Setting the objectives and requirements of a mission with small satellites.
- Implementation of system architecture.
- Preparation of technical studies.
- Selection of the CubeSats orbit and Satellite design.
AIV: ASSEMBLY, INTEGRATION AND VERIFICATION
- Development of test procedures for small satellites.
- Analysis of the most common interfaces for CubeSats.
- Use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Carrying out work in a clean room.
- Vibration and thermovacuum test facilities.
- Small satellite operation in the following stages: LEOP, IOCP and normal operation of the satellites for designed services.
- Planning of operations.
- Use of mission control software and TTC.