COSATS is an international commercial spaceflight company, mainly engaged in the development of satellite platforms, subsystems, and services of space missions. The company’s core team has rich experience in space research and development. The subsystems and services have been widely used in satellites, drones, and airships. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website：www.cosatspace.com
COSTR CubeSat Str
COSTR CubeSat Structure is a kind of standard CubeSat structure based on modular concept design. COSTR CubeSat structure uses the standard U (the envelope of 1U is 10cm × 10cm × 10cm) as the unit and can provide 1U~16U structure at present. COSTR CubeSat structure is compatible with “CubeSat Design Specification” published by Cal Poly SLO. It could install various types of CubeSat subsystems and has strong adaptability to the platform.
COSTR CubeSat structure provides several built-in separation switches to ensure that the CubeSat structure is powered off before launch, as well as the ability to configure side panels according to the customer requirements.
- The design of COSTR is based on the international standard of CubeSat
- The structure uses high-strength aluminum alloy 7075/high-strength lightweight magnesium-lithium alloy
- All screws are non-magnetic, high strength, corrosion-resistant titanium alloy screws
- Hard anodizing is used in the surface treatment
- Operation temperature:-40℃~+80℃
- The subsystems that meet the standard of CubeSat could be directly mounted on the COSTR CubeSat Structure
- The internal space can be flexibly adjusted to adapt to the installation of the subsystem
- Cubesat subsystem and payload could be configured in horizontal/ vertical direction
COSAMU Attitude Measurement Unit
COSAMU Attitude Measurement Unit adopts SIP (System in Package) design method, which integrates sun sensor, three-axis gyroscope, three-axis magnetometer, temperature sensor and high-performance processor. It can be used to measure the three-axis attitude information of the spacecraft in real time, and provide high-performance and highly reliable data output.
- Power consumption: <100mW
- working voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Small size : outline size 40×40×10mm
- The solar sensor, three-axis gyroscope and three-axis magnetometer are integrated in the interior
- Light weight (weight＜50g)
- Fast data update rate (≥20Hz)
- Communication interface: I2C/CAN/RS422
COSMTQ Three-axis Magnetorquers
The COSMTQ Three-axis Magnetorquers is used to control the attitude of the satellite and desaturation of the reaction wheel. It consists of two magnetorquer rods with metal cores and an air core torquer. Pulse Width Modulation(PWM) signals independently drive the magnetorquer rods/ magnetorquer coil. Besides, the temperature sensors and current sensors are embedded to monitor the operating condition. There are two kinds of magnetorquer board, COSMTQ-P uses 104pin connector and COSMTQ-S uses micro rectangular connectors.
- The closed-loop control method is used to improve the magnetic moment precision
- Operation voltage: 3.3V, 5V
- Operation temperature: -20°C~50°C
- Power consumption: <1.5W
- Excellent EMC performance
- Interfaces: I2C/ CAN
COSMAG High Precision Magnetometer
COSMAG High Precision Magnetometer is a high-precision three-axis vector sensor, used to measure the size and direction of the magnetic field at the location. This product has the characteristics of high resolution, low power consumption, strong anti-interference ability, and wide dynamic range. It can be widely used in aerospace, industry, agriculture, marine and meteorological fields.
- The data output of triaxial magnetic field is calibrated
- Devices can be screened according to customer needs
- Standard I2C isolation interface, hot swappable
- High precision temperature measurement at ±0.25 ℃ (- 40 ℃ ~ 125 ℃).
- ≤ 5mW (3.3V) low power design
- Working temperature: -20 ℃ to 50 ℃
- Micro rectangular military connector, supporting customization
- Titanium alloy screw
- Vibration, shock and high and low temperature tests can be carried out according to customer needs
COSPOD CubeSat Deployer
COSPOD CubeSat Deployer is used for in-orbit deployment. There are two kinds of CubeSat deployers.COSPOD-M series use frame structure with high strength Aluminum 7075. COSPOD-3D series use 3D printing frame structure with high strength aluminum alloy.The rear of COSPOD has a push plate. In the middle of the deployer, four rails are fitted four satellite ejection chutes. The memory alloy unlocking device controls the opening and closing of the front door. The mechanical and electrical interface of COSPOD is simple and reliable, the separation impact is small, and high separation attitude stability.
- The design is based on the international standard of CubeSat
- COSPOD-M uses high-performance aluminum 7075
- COSPOD-3D uses 3D printing technology with aluminum alloy and it has 25% weight reduction and the tensile strength higher than 500Mpa
- The COSPOD deployers can be used for the release of standard CubeSats, providing customized versions based on customer requirements for CubeSats applications with deployable solar panels or large antennas
- Safe and reliable, No pyrotechnics and excess separators in the process of separation
- The door opening experiment could be repeated many times by using the memory alloy unlocking system
- Speed of separation is adjustable: 0.3~3 m/s
- Electrical interface:
- The resistance of the unlocking system: 1.1±0.15Ω
- Current: ≥2A
- Separation energy requirement: <21J
- The required time of unlocking the door is according to the actual supply voltage and the power
- Operation temperature: -40℃~58℃
COSSA Sun Sensor
COSSA Sun Sensor could measure the attitude information of the satellite relative to the sun. It has the advantages of compact size, low power consumption, and high reliability. There are two kinds of sun sensors, COSSA and COSSA pro. The COSSA is the standard version, and the COSSA pro is the high reliable version.
- Operation voltage: 3.3V
- Operation temperature: -25°C ~ 70°C
- Power consumption: ＜10mA@3.3V
- Interfaces: high reliable analog output
- The COSSA Pro uses high strength, high performance titanium alloy housing and screws
- Military-grade mini metal connector for COSSA to connected with other subsystems
- Optional mounting bracket to adjust the installation angle of the sun sensor (can be customized according to customer requirements)
- All components of COSSA Pro are screened
- The calibration is carried out by using the class AAA solar simulator of COSAT Company and the high precision electric turntable
COSSD Sun Sensor
COSSD Sun Sensor with Digital Interface could measure the attitude information of the satellite relative to the sun, and determine the orientation of the sun vector in the satallite coordinate system by sensing the orientation of the sun vector, to obtain the attitude of the spacecraft relative to the sun orientation information. It has the characteristics of small size, low power consumption and high precision.
- Operation voltage: 3.3V
- Operation temperature: -25°C ~ 70°C
- Power consumption: ＜150mW@3.3V
- Interfaces: CAN / I2C
Three-axis Air Bearing Table
The Three-axis Air Bearing Table relies on compressed air to form an air film to float the platform, which realizes the relative motion condition without friction and simulates the mechanical environment in which the interference torque of the satellite is very small in space. By using the air floatation hemisphere, the three-axis air bearing table can not only simulate the attitude motion, which can simulate not only the attitude motion needed in the three-axis direction, but also the three-axis attitude coupling dynamics of the satellite, so as to verify the operation of the actual control law and control software in space. It is an indispensable experimental condition for satellite attitude control ground simulation.
- Low friction loss
- Multiple degrees of freedom
- High stability
- Large load-bearing capacity
CubeSat Education and Training Kit
CubeSat Education and Training Kit is mainly composed of three parts: CubeSat hardware、 interactive hardware and supporting courseware.
CubeSat hardware composition：Momentum wheel、 Camera module、 Power supply system Communication module、 On-board computer、 2U CubeSat Structure torque Solar cell Sun sensor.
CubeSat hardware function introduction：
Attitude control simulation function: through the attitude control algorithm to simulate the flight of the CubeSat in orbit
Camera function: the interactive control platform controls the camera to take pictures, simulating the function of the CubeSat remote sensing camera
Communication function: the interactive control platform and the main body of CubeSat communicate through a wireless local area network to simulate the measurement and control function of CubeSat
Light source tracking function: use the sun-sensitive positioning light source, and then use the momentum wheel to drive the satellite to track the light source to simulate the function of CubeSat to orient the sun
Interactive control platform function introduction：
Simulation function: show the virtual running state of the CubeSat in space through the 3D interface
Virtual assembly function: virtual assembly of various parts of CubeSat through 3D
Control function: control CubeSat to take pictures, change attitude and track light source (sun orientation)
Data storage function: save and back up all the CubeSat data received
CubeSat orbit: introduce various orbit classifications, introduce orbit changes, orbital maneuvers, etc.
CubeSat overall design: how to design a CubeSat
CubeSat composition: introduce the knowledge of satellite load, structure, control, propulsion, power supply, and thermal control
CubeSat ground test: introduce the ground environment experimental knowledge of satellite mechanics, thermal cycle, etc.
CubeSat application: introduce the application of satellites in the fields of science, military, communications, geography, environment, meteorology, etc.
Star Tracker of TY Space could measure the attitude information of the satellite relative to the star and output the information of attitude quaternion. It has the advantages of compact size, low power consumption, and high reliability. We could provide different kinds of space star trackers, which have been successfully launched into space and operating flawlessly on board of Lunar Exploration Program and High Resolution Remote Sensing Project, for over 100 satellites, such as Jilin-1, NS-1, NS-2, and ZhuHai1.
- Operation voltage: 5V
- Operation temperature: -30°C ~ 40°C
- Exclusive Angle: <35°(Sun), <25°(Earth)
- Update rate: 10Hz (20Hz option)
- Power consumption: 500mW(average), 600mW(peak)
- Interfaces: rs422/CAN
- Lifetime: >3 years
- TID：<10k rad(si)
The COSGNSS Receiver is a high-dynamic and low-power consumption receiver, specially designed for microsatellites. It adopts BDS + GPS + GLONASS triple systems, three-band, and high-dynamic engine for location calculation. It offers superior dynamic performance with a high-precision engine and can adapt to a harsh space environment. Now, there are more than ten satellite missions have used the COSGNSS Receivers.
- Support BDS B1/B2, GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1
- Support BDS/GPS/GLONASS single system independent location or BDS + GPS multi-system combined location
- Support short, middle or long baseline, RTK work distance of 50km
- Operation voltage: 3.3V~5.5V
- Operation temperature: -40°C~75°C
- Power consumption: ＜7W